Remote learning during lockdown January 2021
As of January 2021 our school operates remote learning for the vast majority of our pupils. The school is open for our vulnerable pupils, as well as the children of critical workers.
If you have a PC or relatively new Laptop or IPAD, you should be able to access the resources easily from TEAMS. However, we are sharing a top tip that you can also use PS4 and Xbox to access the Remote Page. More details from WIRED click here.
The key details are as follows:
- You may need to plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot.
- Go to my games and apps.
- Find and select Microsoft Edge.
- Navigate to your online learning platform.
- Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (WWW with dots around it).
- Press the PlayStation logo on the controller.
- Go to the library and find options for games and applications.
- Go to applications and you will find the internet browser.
- Navigate to your online learning platform and log in as usual.