School Development Planning
To create and inspire happy, successful, confident and responsible learners who strive to be the best they can be.
“A school where learning is an adventure”
An inspirational and aspirational curriculum underpinned by our core learning values
To have effective and efficient leaders who have outstanding knowledge of the school
A school where achievement in all areas is celebrated
Our learning values of independence, collaboration and creativity develop:
Independent learners – children are encouraged to: be confident, think for themselves, take risks, persevere, ask questions, make decisions, solve problems, make connections and communicate their ideas.
Collaborative learners – children are encouraged to: communicate, listen, co-operate and work together as a team with equal responsibility and with clear roles. They are responsible for both their own learning and that of their team members.
Creative learners – the children are encouraged to question and challenge. They will make connections and see relationships, envisaging what might be, exploring ideas and keeping options open, reflecting critically on ideas, actions and outcomes.
School Development Priorities
(Please note some of these have carried over due to COVID)
1. To further develop the inspiring curriculum which meets the needs of all learners
2. High quality teaching and learning ensures high quality outcomes are met
3. All leaders are effective and efficient and have an outstanding knowledge of the school
4. Expectations in Early Years will be consistent and high. All children will make good progress from their starting points
1. To further develop the inspiring curriculum which meets the needs of all learners and is firmly embedded across the school.
2. High quality teaching and learning ensures ambitious outcomes are met in Maths and English.
3. All leaders are effective and efficient and have an outstanding knowledge of the school.
4. Expectations in early years will be high and all children will make good progress from their starting points.